Saturday, February 11, 2012
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Today's Win it Wednesday and Featured Vendor Review is sponsored by:
I love the products Pro Digital Photos has to offer. They have a wide range of products to make your clients happy! I am reviewing 4 of their products today, but first I'll let you know about the different paper products they have to offer for printing.
Pro Photographers: (click here to fill out an application to receive a password)
They also offer wholesale pricing for pro photographers who prepare their own images and are looking for a direct output option.
- Printed on Fuji's exclusive professional
paper. Pro paper has the best image reproduction
with outstanding blacks,
superior density, and contrast. It is also thicker
than consumer paper and feels nicer by comparison.
Pro paper also has a lustre finish, which many prefer to
matte or glossy.
- The back of pro paper (up to 11x14) has a watermark
stating that the print is copyrighted and cannot be
reproduced without permission. This is a great benefit to the
photographer and also adds to the professionalism from
the customers point of view.
- Pro paper can only be purchased by certified digital pro
labs. You and your customer will know that your
prints are the highest quality possible.
- Their monitor match guarantee insures the closest
possible color to what you see on your properly
- Priority service puts your orders at the top of
our queue automatically. You can expect
significantly faster turnaround times for your pro
orders. With the ability to add a VIP Rush for
a flat rate to meet those important deadlines.
- Prints from wallets to 36x54 on Pro Lustre,
Mounted Prints on Gator, Standout Mounts, and
Canvas from 8x8 to 36x54 are all offered through
- Press Printed cards, double-sided, folded, and die-cut, are also available with a pro account and include free envelopes.
You can order a Sample Pack from them to show your clients the great quality and variety Pro Digital Photos has to offer. This is how it comes, in a cute little brown bag.
I love the quality of each sample that was sent to me and can't wait to show them to clients!
And of course I love the chocolate and pen that were included as a gift for me! You can't go wrong with chocolate!
Now for the products I tested:
#1: Shaped Metal Print
This shaped metal print is beautiful! Flawless and the print is crisp and reflects beautifully! I know this is going to be a big seller! It comes with two holes and the ribbon for hanging. You can change out the ribbon to match your decor.
These photo mugs are great gifts for Mothers, Fathers, Grandparents, etc. I washed mine on the top rack of the dishwasher and it came out looking just like new. The only thing I didn't like was the image got a little washed out with printing, but there are several different designs on the web site for you to use or you can create your own template! These come in a cute white box.
#3: Photo Magnet Calendar
These are perfect for Clint Thank You Gifts! The print quality is perfect and they are so much fun. There are a lot of templates for you to choose from also. The whole back is a magnet and its flexible. They come in this cute envelope too!
#4: Metal Cuff Bracelet
This one is my favorite! What mother doesn't want to wear this! They are beautiful! AND you can choose your template or make your own!~ These are adorable and great print quality and they come in a cute little box with a bow. Ready to give as a gift or right to your client.
YOU can win a Metal Cuff Bracelet and a Magnet Calendar for yourself!
How to enter:Required:
1. Go and like Pro Digital Photos on facebook, say "Thank you for the Win it Wednesday on the Deal Seeking Photographers Blog!" and come back here and leave a comment saying that you did.
1. Head over to their WEB SITE and check out all the stuff they offer! Come back here and leave a comment letting us know what your favorite thing is in a comment.
2. & 3. Purchase something from their web site and come back here and leave 2 (TWO) extra comments letting us know what you purchased!
4. Like Deal Seeking Photographers Facebook Page
5. Follow this blog through rss feed or email.
That's 6 possible entries! (this giveaway is not affiliated with facebook or blogger)
If you are a vendor and would like to participate in our Win it Wednesday's or want to be a Featured Vendor, please email us at email@example.com.
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Friday, January 20, 2012
And last but not least... now this one is a tricky one, cause it's a brand new store. There wont be a lot to see because the frames are being made as we speak. The grand opening is on Valentines Day. BUT because you will be some of the very first likers, you will be able to take advantage of their PRE OPENING SALE! The web site is not published yet, so don't worry about going to that :) Soon they will be offering baseboards and newborn photography prop beds too!
Website will be www.whimsycustomframes.com________________________________________________________________________________
This giveaway will run from Friday January 20th to Friday January 27th Midnight MST. The winner will be announced on Saturday January 28th.
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN!
Required:1. Visit the facebook pages of all the vendors. (take your time so facebook doesn't block you) If you don't already, 'like' their page. Then leave them a note saying "Thanks for participating in the Deal Seeking Photograpers 5,000 fan Giveaway!" you can copy and paste it if you would like, it's kind of long ;)
2. Come back here to the blog and leave a comment letting me know that you liked all the pages.
Bonus Entries:1. SHARE this giveaway on your facebook page and come back here and leave a link to your page so we can see it!
2. Like Deal Seeking Photographers Facebook Page, then leave a separate comment here.
3. Follow our blog, then leave a separate comment here.
4. Visit your favorite vendors web site and come back here and leave a comment about what your favorite thing is from their store.
5. Purchase something from one of the vendors, then leave a separate comment here.
So that 's a total of 6 different comments (entries) you can get!!
Good luck! Thanks for supporting our page!
If you are a photography related vendor and would like to be a featured vendor or participate in a Win it Wednesday, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.